CHRISTOPHER R. HENINGER
Results driven individual with significant and proven experience. Designed, developed, and deployed several web and native mobile applications. Excellent technical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
Bachelor of Science – Computer Information Systems – Graduated Cum Laude, August 2013
W. P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona
SMARTRENTMarch 2019 – Present
- Currently directing the Mobile Engineering teams at SmartRent– a mix of iOS, Android, and React-Native developers– publishing mobile applications for SmartRent Residents (iOS/ Android), Community Managers (iOS/ Android ), Installers (iOS/ Android), and Access Control Systems.
UI Engineering Manager
- Managed the UI Engineering team, where we established and maintained a design system + component library (SmartRent-UI) for UI/UX consistency across SmartRent’s web and mobile applications. (component libraries, utils, configs, etc.)
Senior Software Engineer
- Led development on SmartRent Community Manager– an iOS and Android (React-Native) mobile application that assists apartment staff with the management of their communities.
ELM STREET TECHNOLOGYJanuary 2018 – March 2019
- Led UI development on a web application to help real estate professionals create their own personal website.
- Built and maintained an open source component library, Elevate-UI.
SYNAPSE STUDIOSJanuary 2016 – November 2017
- Built a number of React web and native applications– e.g., a social network, a custom ecommerce and inventory management system, and a video training platform.
RIBYTOctober 2014 – November 2015
- Built a single page application (Angular 1.x) to assist event planners managing high-profile guests.
JOBING.COM + RECRUITING.COM October 2013 – July 2014
QUALTRICSJune 2012 – August 2013
- Designed and developed a brand new homepage, unique product pages, and thousands of subpages. Managed WordPress in an AWS environment to ensure 100% uptime of the Qualtrics.com website.
Voluntary Representative, Nagoya, Japan
2008 – 2010
- Speak, read and write Japanese
- Train, teach, motivate and mentor other representatives